Shape Challenge April
This month I would like to see: Eggs!
No matter how you do it, there must be at least one egg in your lay-out!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneaous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
This challenge runs through April 30th.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now, why did I think you might come up with EGGS???? :wink:
Something about litlle birds?
And did you see in the preview of the collab an egg?
Have to study it! :laugh:
Nope, took a good look at the collab, but no eggs in it!
Saw a lovely bear, some buttons, a key and a heart, but no eggs LOL!
Well, I guess you broke your winning streak on the shape being in the that month's collab. :no: But, will all the kits we say this past week that have eggs, everyone should be able to find one to use. :biggrin:
That's right: no excuses not to join this challenge! :party:
Originally Posted by Bright Eyes
Wow Mandy, you are fast!!
What a lovely layout to tell the story of an egg-hunt!
Thank you for joining the Shape challenge of this month ;-)
Here is my Inspiration Lay-out: no Easter-eggs but my daughter's first cooking-lesson!
She had some trouble breaking eggs, but she did manage to bake some nice pancakes by herself!
Thanks for joining the Shape Challenge this month ;-)