Speed Scrap 3/30 at 8pm EST
Saturday evening at 8pm EST
Karen Diamond Designs is hosting an hour packed of fun, laughs, coupons, and giveaways!! During the hour, you will get 7 steps to create on fabulous layout. Then, afterwards you will have TWO hours to complete the layout. Additional time is given from the traditional speed scrap to give us an opportunity to give you some goodies!!
Won't you join us?
If you are unable to get into the chatroom, instructions will be posted here in this thread. This will also be the place that you post your completed layouts at.
See you then!!
1. Find 3 background papers (1 patterned + 2 solids) Place a patterned paper as your background and stack one of the solid paper on top. Then take the second solid paper and split it where the other solid paper shows through the split. You may rotate a slight to give it a different look.
2. Pick 4 photos. Crop them so they are the same shape but not the same size.
3. Add 1 ribbon, string or stitching, and a frame to your layout.
4. Choose 5 different elements and cluster them in one corner of you layout.
5. Add 6 elements and cluster around the photos, you may duplicate if needed
6. Add journaling or a date on a tag.
7. Add a title and shadows….. you have two hours to post your layout in the gallery!