Be Inspired! Challenge February 2013
Welcome to the Be Inspired! Challenge for February 2013.
Credit: A Handful of Hearts by Art for Scrapbooking
Sometimes when I open my lunchbox, I find a little message on top of my lunch.
When I go to bed I sometimes hear a sound coming from under my pillow… there it is, a message from him.
Yes, you could say he is a romantic guy! If you would ask him, it’s Valentine’s day every day of the year.
I am not sure yet what kind of present I will surprise my partner with on February 14th… I still have a few days to think about it :wink:
As your host for this challenge I hope I can inspire you to join this challenge. It will not be a surprise that I would like you to come up with a layout for a Valentine.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Be Inspired! Challenge gallery here
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
There will be a bonus for all who participate in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
This challenge runs through February 28.
Good luck and most of all have fun!!!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer
my page for this challenge
We are not used to go out for valentine or do something special 'cause we do love each other every single day of the year and we choose each other every morning! After 16 years I still love him just like on our wedding day! So for this valentine challenge I selected three photos of our happy moments together.
have a great day!:love-smiley-011: