Shape Challenge December
This month I would like to see: Bauble!
No matter how you do it, there must be at least one bauble in your lay-out!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the December Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneaous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
This challenge runs through december 30.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!
My inspiration page:
(image is linked to the gallery)
And if you want to know why a Bauble?
Just because I like the word!!
In Holland we only have 'balls' - Bauble sounds much funnier! ;-)
Sorry, just a quick question....
By bauble do you mean an ornament?
Oops, I was told that a bauble was a ball to hang in your christmas tree.
So yes, an ornament, doesn't have to be a ball ;-)
Let's just say: Something you decorate your tree with?
my page for this challenge:
Wow Marzia, you are quick!
Thanks for playing the Shape challenge this month ;-)
I loved this challenge..
Here is mine:
What a beauty!
Thanks for playing the Shape challenge of this month ;-)
This is my contribution to your challenge. It was fun to do.
What a beautiful LO!
Love your bauble ;-)
Thank you for playing the Shape Challenge this month ;-)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.