GDS Birthday Bingo! September 4th!
Who would like to play a friendly game of Bingo to help celebrate
Go Digital Scrabooking's 6th Birthday?
Come play, chat and be eligible to win some
very cool scrapbooking prizes.
What: GDS BIRTHDAY Bingo.
When: Tuesday, September 4th at 8:30 pm EST (New York, Miami, Toronto);
5:30 pm PST (Vancouver, Los Angeles);
Wednesday Sept. 5th for those of you across the International Dateline:
8:30 am, Honk Kong; 10:30 am, Melbourne.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for those of you in Europe who will be sleeping. But I promise the next one - we'll include you in!
I've set up a Date and Event Time Announcer at the WORLD CLOCK website where you check out the times - anywhere in the world. You can find the site here.
Where: Right here in this thread.
Why: To have lots of fun, chat, celebrate our Birthday, and pick up some really cool prizes.
How: Download your Bingo Template HERE.
Decorate your card as you wish and pick 24 words from the list below and fill in your Bingo card. The square in the middle is your "FREE" square so put whatever you like there. There is a layered Photoshop file in the folder as well as separate .png files in case the Photoshop file does not work for you.
Here's how to play – it is really easy to play along and you might just have some fun! Please don't be afraid if you've never played, we'll help you along and feel free to ask questions if need be!
What to do to participate in Bingo:
• Use the template provided in the Bingo Template link above, decorate it (hopefully using all GDS products) and fill in your chosen words.
• Just pick 24 Bingo words from the list below.
• Upload to the Bingo Gallery HERE.
• We play Blackout Bingo, which means to win, you need to fill the entire Bingo Card – having all your words called out. The first one to shout out Blackout Bingo in the thread wins the Grand Prize.
• There will also be a prize for the person who gets the first complete single line – horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
• We will call a new word every 4-5 MINUTES. I will do an update list every 10 words for those of you who can't be present for the whole thing - so be sure to check back to the Bingo thread to update your cards. We are estimating the game to take about 1.5 - 2 hours.
• Please post your decorated card in this GALLERY by PST time 4:30 pm, Tuesday, Sept. 4th.
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING
AND PLAYING ALONG WITH YOU ALL!
Just as an example for any of you "newbies", here is my decorated card to show you what you can do.
You can decorate it as little or as much as you want to - there are no rules!
Here are your words to choose from:
15. Brag Book
25. Grab Bag
29. Quick Page
Sounds awesome Darlene and I can be there. marking my calender and will get my card done.
Wierd 4shared made me login or sign up to download. I have account but have never had to do that before.
Wished I could play along, but no time to do it during our vacation. (maybe not even internetacces...)
So to everyone: lots of fun!! :party:
Done mine :biggrin:
Count me in.....I will get my card done today. Got Grandma duties this morning! :laugh:
Darlene - I added this to the GDS Calendar! :biggrin:
Love scrappin' bingo! See you there.
Awe - thanks Cathy. I thought I had to wait until Sept. 1st to do that. :rolleyes1:
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:39 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.