June Journaling Challenge
Welcome to this month's Journaling Challenge!!!
With Father's Day right around the corner (in most parts of the world...I actually checked!)....I thought we'd celebrate those special guys in our lives....husbands, boyfriends, brothers, best friends, sons, fathers, grandfathers....even our 4-legged friends!
Tell us why they are special to you.
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the June Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Journaling Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and show us what you created so we can all "oooh" and "ahhh" over it!
(6) Post your layout on your blogs and include a link back to this challenge. (please also include your blog link when you post your creations in this thread)
(7) Please put the kit used in when posting your layouts in this thread.
(8) HAVE FUN!
And just for the occasion, I have put my For My Daddy kit on sale for 50% OFF for the entire month!
Use this kit in your layout and you will receive a coupon for the purchase price to be used towards a future purchase in my store!
(coupons will be given at the close of the challenge)
This challenge runs through June 30th!
Of course, everyone that submits a layout will receive a posting bonus.
Now you all know I'm not as talented as you guys are with regards to creating layouts....but I thought I make one this month (practice, practice practice)!
Unfortunately our family is horrible at taking pictures...so I have nothing of the 2 legged men in my life....but I made one of one of our 4-legged family members using my For My Daddy kit!
Our Gentle Giant
This gentle giant is the most amazing creature! You’d never believe that
we rescued him from an animal shelter in Dallas 8 years ago! He was 9
months old and a scrawny 90 pounds but oh so beautiful! We just HAD
to adopt him! He is now 160 pounds of lovable and while his size and bark
are truly intimidating, he’ll gladly show you where all the valuables are kept.
I can't wait to see your creations!!!
Ok here is mine! Although I may do another one because I really like this kit!! Thanks for the Challenge Jill!
Ok, I know we only get one entry...but I love this kit...and I have a bit of OCD where I can't every just have ONE of something....so I made another one!!!
LOL! Love this one too!
My mind was going along the same path as Christina's...
Here's mine. thanks for the challenge! :-)
Wonderful layouts everyone!!
Thanks for the challenge Jill, I really loved using this kit. :)
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.