New Joy Of Beach Quickpage Exchange! Now through August 15th!
Hollyann Designs has released a new gorgeous bundle
and I thought since it's been a long time since we've done one, it would be fun to do a quick page exchange using it!
Here are some previews of the individual products (all on sale 20% off) and the bundle (save even more $$$)...
If you submit a page using the Joy Of Beach Kit you will receive all the pages submitted PLUS this add-on Alpha she created:
Here are the details....
Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 2 using this kit or bundle only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be debra_joyofbeach_qp01.png.
* Post your preview of your quick pages at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quick page you submit.
*Please upload your .png or .jpg file to a file sharing program such as 4shared and pm me with the link.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Monday, August 15, 2011. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone. I will plan on distributing the pages on August 25, 2011.
I'll keep a list below of who is participating and has uploaded their pages ok.
Can't wait to see the quickpages you all create!
Count me in! Love this kit!
Great.. gotcha on the List! :wink:
Count me in ... love this kit!
Quick Page for Joy of Beach
I have made a quick page and am sending you the link. This kit is beautiful! Thank you HollyAnn! http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=96469
count me in Debra, this is a great idea
Awesome kit!! Sing me up, please!
Added you Atusia :)
please sign me up.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.