12x12 Quickpage Exchange - A Fish Out Of Water
There hasn't been a QP Exchange in a while so I thought it would be fun to have one with my newest kit "A Fish Out Of Water".
This kit will be 25% off until the end of the month for those who would like to participate!!!
Those who participate will get my 3 pack of quickpages too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES-PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 quickpage but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Reply here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in our forums.
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be marshmella_afishoutofwater_qp.png.
* Post your preview of your qp page(s) at 600x600 in this thread and upload it to the Quickpage Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
* In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, please upload JUST THE FULL RESOLUTION PNG FILES to the A Fish Out Of Water Exchange Folder (no need to upload the preview ;)
* Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
* Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on June 30th , 2010. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone.
Please post in this thread if you'd like to be included, and I'll add you to the list! If you have any problems just let me know.. pm me or get ahold of me here and i will help as much as I can..
I'm doing one, Michaela. I've already submitted the layout for the Font Challenge, and the QP I made from it is:
However, the address for the exchange folder does not give any option to upload.
OK .. you got me now. I wasn't sure if I wanted this kit until now. I love doing the QP exchange. It's so hard for me to scrap during the summer with all the photoshoots that I have. I will have TONS of pictures of the kids at the pool and beach. This will give me some pages to scrap with using the QP. I will be getting this kit in themorning as it is after midnight and I need to get some ZZZZZ's LOL! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :)!
AWESOME page donakat!!! And I am so glad you are joining in tweeterbug:biggrin::biggrin:
I fixed the 4shared upload. I didn't have the permissions set correctly :confused1:. It should be fine now, but let me know if you have any more porblems!!!
I can't wait to see what everyone will make :laugh::laugh:
Count me in too!
I just love this kit and the QP Exchanges are always
Ok, upload done!
I'm celebrating my first official day of summer vacay creating my first quickpage...
Looks great Lisa :biggrin: I like the little livesaver frames too!!!
I would like to do one I just need to make sure that I save it correctly. I haven't ever done one before. I am going to need help poking the holes. Thanks!
a fish out of water qp
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:27 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.