PDA

View Full Version : albulms question

redring
02-14-2007, 04:58 PM
seeing as how albulms are new, is there a way to move existing photos to an albulm? I dont see it but I am greate at missing whats right in front of me. I can just reupload but I dont want to lose all my wonerfull comments!

CrayonQueen
02-15-2007, 05:19 AM
Ohh thanks for asking this one Red!! I was trying to do the same thing the other day, and kept forgetting to ask for help. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread.....:eek1

HollyS
02-15-2007, 05:27 AM
I'm checking into it ...

redring
02-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Thank you dear!

HollyS
02-15-2007, 07:43 AM
Found the answer, when you upload a new layout or edit an existing one, you will now see a Copy To field with a drop down list, scroll down toward the bottom and all users's albums will show up on that list, pick the one you want.

redring
02-15-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks! Off to give it an try.

Well it worked. The photos copyed. But I have no coments. and my albulm is non clickable, the photo dose not show. I am not sure if it moves it or just links it either so I cant delete the origanal file. :) It was worth a try though. maybe ill just reupload and copy comments. dunno im a bit too worried about being organised I think. :)

CrayonQueen
03-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks! Off to give it an try.

Well it worked. The photos copyed. But I have no coments. and my albulm is non clickable, the photo dose not show. I am not sure if it moves it or just links it either so I cant delete the origanal file. :) It was worth a try though. maybe ill just reupload and copy comments. dunno im a bit too worried about being organised I think. :)

The same thing happened to me.....I copied the l/o's to the album that I created, and my album isn't "clickable" either......it didn't copy the comments or the credits.....suggestions??