View Full Version : paper scraping item?

02-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I need to find and cant seem to, The albulm rings used for mini albulms and such. ive seen them used all over but cant seem to find them. Hobby lobbly was an bust and i dont think i have an local scrap store.

02-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Are you talking about the ones that look like the rings in 3-ring binders? Those would be available at an office store.

When I make albums I usually use posts (like for post bound albums.) I also sometimes poke the ends of a skinny hair band (like a rubber band wrapped in thread?) up through two holes and slide something like a pencil or chopstick through them.

02-14-2007, 07:47 AM
the chopsticks are an awsome idea!!!

What I have seen looked more like maybe the round shower curten clips? they lock togather but are round rings. i want to be able to lay this book wide open and flip the front to the back and so on. Its my cook book.

02-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah, those would be available at an office supply store like Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, maybe even walmart.

02-14-2007, 04:18 PM