PDA

View Full Version : October Photoshop CS2/3 classes now open for enrollment!

HollyS
09-28-2008, 10:53 AM
A new round of Photoshop classes taught by Andrea Gold including a CS3 SUPER TIPS class will begin October 1st!

Deadline for signups is October 7th! Remember enrollment qualifies you to get our monthly collab kit FREE!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/medium/_collab/gds_collab_boodlesoffun_MED.jpg

She's had a slew of students since she started teaching classes and here is what some of her students have said:

This class was above and beyond my expectations. I had no idea how many features of Photoshop I was missing until I took this class. Andrea commented on homework and and answered questions quickly and encouragingly. I can't wait until the next class!
Date Added: 09/26/2008 by Keri

Andrea..I loved taking this class. It was really easy to understand and follow! Now I no longer look at my Photoshop with dread! I really learned how to manage it! It is fun! It is like magic! Thanks so much for your time! Connie

Andreas -classes were just what i needed to learn PSCS3- everything was well laid out and great course materials- i will be doing all her classes upto and including Illustrator-
good support when we needed it
Date Added: 08/29/2008 by Jenny Deshon

AWESOME Class!!!!!! Covers a large variety of topics that is useful in digital scrapbooking and allows you to work at your own pace. The tutorials are wonderfully written and the instructor is clear, very helpful and answer questions quickly. I would highly recommend this class to everyone who is interested in digital scrapbooking and using photoshop cs2/cs3, I'm sure you will learn something you didn't know!
Date Added: 06/05/2008 by Jennifer Tallerico

This was so awesome! The lessons are laid out so well and very easy to follow. I am definitely doing the Intermediate course next. I learned a lot of great things and had so much fun in the process!!!
Date Added: 06/25/2008 by Tamarynn Bennett

"I really enjoyed this class. I'd already taken Photoshop 1 & 2 at our local junior college and I still learned new things from your beginner class. I would highly recommend it!"

"I have taken both the Beginners and the Intermediate Classes, and I must say that it was money well spent. I learned more than I ever thought I would, and Andrea is a wonderful, patient teacher with a terrific teaching style. The classes are well thought out with lots of visuals. I am already signed up for the Advanced Classes. Thank you so much."

"Great classes! The instructions are clear and the lessons are well paced. I learned so much, and my designing ability has grown by leaps and bounds. Thanks Andrea!"

If you are interested in learning more about what the classes cover or would like to enroll, you can find out more information at http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=62_64.

During the enrollment process, please be sure to provide your forum username during the order process so that we can provide you access to the special private forum set up for the classroom.

If you have any questions, please just post the question here and the instructor will answer them. :wink:

HollyS
10-01-2008, 06:26 AM
Now that we are October, you can get the October collab when enrolling!

kat4dogs
10-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi Holly,
I just purchased PS ADV class (#123417) but cannot find the link for the Oct Collab free kit.
Kathy (kat4dogs)

3beans
10-04-2008, 03:13 PM
The coupon code is sent via email, usually within 24 hours.

noreimerreason
10-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Good afternoon! I purchased the PS Intermediate class on the 3rd but when I go to the Photoshop classes section I don't see anything past August listed? Am I just missing something or is the start date later in the month? I did provide my forum name when signing up.

Thanks! :-)

HollyS
10-05-2008, 12:56 PM
Good afternoon! I purchased the PS Intermediate class on the 3rd but when I go to the Photoshop classes section I don't see anything past August listed? Am I just missing something or is the start date later in the month? I did provide my forum name when signing up.

Thanks! :-)

Hi, yes you should have access so let me check!

HollyS
10-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi, yes you should have access so let me check!

Ok, you're all set now :) You will see October now...

noreimerreason
10-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks Holly! Works like a charm now. :biggrin:

scrappynana6
09-28-2009, 06:19 PM
I paid for this class but can find no way to access it. How do I do that? I've been going in circles for 45 minutes.

Andrea
09-28-2009, 08:08 PM
As soon as I receive your receipt, you should get an email with information about how to access the class. So, watch for that in your email (the email address you have on your store account.) Also, if you signed up for October classes, you won't be able to access anything on them until October 7th when they start. I hope that helps. :)

I paid for this class but can find no way to access it. How do I do that? I've been going in circles for 45 minutes.

Cassy
10-04-2009, 04:52 AM
After taking the Beginners PhotoShop class I had to take a hiatus, because life became really busy. I finally came to sign up for the Intermediate Photoshop class, but I have not been able to log in for the past week for some reason.

I just paid for Andrea's Intermediate Photoshop class for October, but it's already a few days after the lessons were posted- that is, if they're still being posted on Wednesdays. I'd really like to start now, but if I must wait until November, I will. I will be sad, but I will wait if I have to.

Thanks!

Cassy Sexton

twirlyjoy
10-04-2009, 05:20 AM
After taking the Beginners PhotoShop class I had to take a hiatus, because life became really busy. I finally came to sign up for the Intermediate Photoshop class, but I have not been able to log in for the past week for some reason.

I just paid for Andrea's Intermediate Photoshop class for October, but it's already a few days after the lessons were posted- that is, if they're still being posted on Wednesdays. I'd really like to start now, but if I must wait until November, I will. I will be sad, but I will wait if I have to.

Thanks!

Cassy Sexton

As far as I know, the lessons are still posted on a Wednesday, but seeing as last Wednesday was still September, I am guessing that the first lesson will be posted this coming Wednesday which will be 7th.

So, I don't think you have missed anything :)

elenasworld
10-04-2009, 07:42 AM
I am pretty excited about taking the Illustrator class

Cassy
10-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks, I hope that's right! I don't want to miss a thing. I'm very excited. :)

Andrea
10-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi Cassy,

Joy is right, the classes start the first Wednesday of every month. So, the October classes will officially start the 7th. I'll be posting some welcome information in the class forum later today though. :)

Thanks!

Cassy Sexton

donakat
10-05-2009, 10:28 PM
I've signed up for the Illustrator (Beg #2) class, and I've just gotten my CS4 upgrade, so I'm gonna be a much happier camper this time around, I'm sure. I'm going to have to go back over all the previous lessons to see what I missed...
Thanks for the sale, Andrea!

Sharon Kay
11-02-2009, 04:05 PM
I still can't get access to October classes...I had order # 234813 ...I only see the August class that I took.

Andrea
11-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Let me check into that for you. :)

I still can't get access to October classes...I had order # 234813 ...I only see the August class that I took.

Andrea
11-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Not sure what happened on that. I apologize. We've put you in the November forum since that class starts tomorrow. Let me know if you can't see it.

scrappynana6
11-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I am getting emails in response to posts I made in Photoshop Elements thread. I don't know why because when I respond, I don't see anything I posted (obviously). How does this happen?

Andrea
11-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Are you responding in the forum or by email?

I am getting emails in response to posts I made in Photoshop Elements thread. I don't know why because when I respond, I don't see anything I posted (obviously). How does this happen?