PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

steph
01-23-2007, 11:03 AM
I, for one, am loving how active and exciting this site has become! I was a loyal follower of a site called Do It Digi for over a year, and it was the perfect site for me! It was small and homey, and like a little family. It closed over the summer, and I was lost. I wanted to find another site like that, and it just wasn't happening. Then... my good friend Joy found out and told me about this site, and after a few visits I was hooked. I love it here! It's everything Do It Digi was for me, and more!!! I titled my message "Thank you!" cause I wanted to say thanks first to Joy for showing me this place, thank you to Debra and Holly and all the designers for making this a fun place, and to everyone else here for making the site feel like one, big happy family!!! I really love all you guys, and I'm glad I'm getting the chance to get to know all of you in our little cyber family!!! Keep up the good work, everyone!!!!

Steph:laugh:

ckbymommy
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
ITA, Steph, ITA!

twirlyjoy
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
ditto what Steph said!! gds rocks - and all the members have made it what it is :)

Debra
01-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Awww... Thanks Steph for saying such a sweet thing! It's only because the community members have pitched in and really helped make this site grow into what it's growing into... I'm totally feeling the family thing too! Thank you to everyone for making GDS so much fun!

HollyS
01-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Too sweet for saying that Steph! We appreciate you and all our community members or make our site feel right at home. We can't do it without all of you so thank u thank u thank u!

babydoe
01-24-2007, 11:16 AM
I agree with everything said here. I really have enjoyed being a part of this site and getting to know some of you. The encouragement given to me here has really helped me feel a lot more positive about what I am doing. Since I live by myself, I don't have anyone here at home to give me the feedback I need. This site is very supportive and just a whole lot of fun too!

gundimom
01-24-2007, 11:22 AM
I too find it amazing to have so many friends that I have never met. How lucky I am to have a wonderful place to hang out with people I like, even on a bad hair day. *laugh

beany
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Ditto - to everything! This site really is so friendly and "homey". I love life here. Thanks Joy fro the link!! And to everyone else for making me at home! *sits back stretches and smiles happily to self!*:vb_chirolp_iei:

brandiwest
01-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Agreed Steph, this is a fabulous site with fabulous members!!! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of such a great community!!

yin
01-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Agree! Agree! I was lost after the site I was with closed late last year, and am just SO GLAD I am here at GDS. You're really my online family, besides the fact that I do not know a single person where I live who digi-scraps :bigeyes: !!! Thank you everyone, I feel the same about you!!

twirlyjoy
01-25-2007, 11:56 PM
............. besides the fact that I do not know a single person where I live who digi-scraps .............

In that case, you need to go and find some poor unsuspecting person who lives near you to join you in your addiction - that's what I did, hence why beany is here!! lol!!

beany
01-26-2007, 12:10 AM
LOL yep - there i was a completely un suspecting bystander and Joy sneakily crept into my life and lo and behold - i was addicted from my first lesson!! LOL. My poor DH had to by programmes and books for me!! So yes, we blame Joy too! hehe. :laugh:
I am so glad she did tho!! :wink:

steph
01-26-2007, 04:35 AM
I'm so glad she did too, Gill... I wouldn't have met my "Beanie" otherwise!!! Poor Yin! You do need to grab a friend and introduce them to this addiction... either that or you can pay for me to come and be your friend in Singapore... I would love that... just can't afford the flight!!!! :)