PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Action!!

beany
01-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi all, I will be away on the 4 and 5 of Jan as i am taking Rachel to Christs Hospital Boarding School for her last round of exams and assessments to see if she gets in. She has to stay over night so i am taking the chance to have some quality Mother daughter time with my Mum who lives closer to the school than us!
I won't have any answers till March as to her getting a place there :S. But i am soooooo proud of her for getting this far! *woot
So i will see you all over the weekend. Have fun, be good and keep safe. *smile

Debra
01-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh Beany... I'm sure you're so proud! I wish her the best of luck and glad to see you back around :)

steph
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Best of luck to Miss Rachel, Gill... I'm sure she will do wonderful!!! We will miss you bunches around here though!!!

Steph

HollyS
01-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Good luck and have a safe trip!!

twirlyjoy
01-03-2007, 11:57 PM
I so hope she enjoys it gets what she wants :)

okblues
01-04-2007, 06:22 AM
Wishing you a pleasant trip & a safe return. Good luck to Rachel and hope she is successful in her exams.

beany
01-05-2007, 09:16 AM
We are home! The drive took 75 mins and she didn't shut up the whole way home! Can only mean she had fun!! We should find out sometime in Feb now if she is being offered a place*worried .
Thanks everyone for your lovely wishes - and Joy thanks so much for the texts before i went to the Chapel service, even if the other parents think i am totally insane, you really made me laugh! LOL*laugh

okblues
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Thanks for letting us know Gill. I'll be thinking of you & Rachel, hoping for the best for you.