PDA

View Full Version : PSP Users HELP!

WenRob
03-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I was having issues this morning when I went to add my title. Usually when this happens I have a corrupt font that crashes my program. I went and deleted the most recent fonts I've installed but still had issues. Sometimes, for whatever reason my program gets stuck on a glitch no matter what I do so I restored my computer by a couple of days. I went back and played with text and had no problems.
Later I'm finishing up a LO and select text. As soon as I click on the materials pallet this warning comes up: Internal Program Error=101, what=an invalid parameter has been passed to a function. After that she freezes up and I have to hit escape. I hunted the support (ha!) site but came up empty. Can anybody help me? Please?!:sad44:

twirlyjoy
03-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Am really sorry, I have no idea how to help - have never had this issue at all.

Hopefully someone else can help you.

ABitDaffy
03-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Wen, I've had this happen a couple of times and I can't remember what I did to get past it - :wink:

Try this, though:

Go to C:\Application Data\Whatever Your UserName Is\Application Data\Corel and delete these three files:

thumbnails.db

ImageDB.db

LastDBFilter.PspCache

Then, try opening PSP and creating your text again. If the same thing happens, try doing this. Choose: File, then Workspace, then choose the bottom item - 1)Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI Default.Pspworkspace. (This will reset all the palettes and return the workspace to what it was when you first started PSP - you'll probably want to turn off the Organizer and Learning Center, since those come up on the default workspace.

Let me know if that helps!

Daphne

WenRob
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Thank you Daphne! I did all you said and was still getting the error, we couldn't find the thumbsDB at all. I went to the Corel Site again and did what they said for another issue which was delete everthing in the apps folder and that did the trick. It seems to be running slow but it had to go and get all my stuff (there's a LOT) so it may still be trying to catch up. Just glad to have it back, I was ready to cry!