PDA

View Full Version : Glad it's over

Debra
12-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Don't get me wrong... It's a blessed event to celebrate each and every year... but no matter how hard I try to keep it in the spiritual sense, I always end up caught up in the sea of presents and stressed over trying to get it all done!

I just have to give a big sigh... and hope next year doesn't come so fast!

HollyS
12-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Amen!

okblues
12-26-2006, 03:38 PM
We really try to stress the religious aspect of the holiday. However, it is so easy to get caught up in the commercial aspects. I think it's a stressful time for a lot of people, myself included. But I wouldn't give it up. It's such a magical time for the children & I immensely enjoy watching their faces light up on Christmas morning. Hugs to all of you who feel a little stressed right now!

redring
12-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Yah I just dident have time this year to get what I wanted don. Though I did manage to be satisfyed with everyones presents in the end. Next year though I WILL get to make the grinch ornaments. In fact im starting this year and ill store them.

NicholeAnn
12-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Yes! Thank goodness it's over but...do I really want to get back to real life yet?

Xaria
12-28-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm glad/sad it is over.
I have volunteered to have next Christmas... Both sides... Hope we are in a house as there is no way I could host it here.

It will be a challenge, but good too.