PDA

View Full Version : Rofl!!

Debra
09-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Something we can relate too!! You gotta check this out!*laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duMORCX0EU

Phoenix
09-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Ohhhh goodness me.... thats not you is it Debra *hehehe* Just kidding. Gawd... welll that ... of course.... is typical of 'Original Scrapbooking" which I dont do..... Im a Digital Scrapper *woohooo* LOL... I must admit... that is the Main Reason why I dont do original paper scrapbooking *laugh

Debra
09-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Ha Melissa... No More Glue or Scissors... did u see that table?! NEVER AGAIN... WE'RE DIGITAL NOW! But the scrappin' the fruit thing, very "relatable" - heck, I look at fruit as an design idea..LOL!

strawbry_wine
09-14-2006, 04:51 AM
HAA! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUTUBE!! That was sooo funny and yep...sooo many reasons why I don't scrapbook like that anymore!!!! there's just no replacing cyber-undo and revert!!! not to mention I can take EVERYTHING with me wherever I go! Ha, that is soo funny! i'll share another funny video in another link...

hystrix21
09-15-2006, 06:49 AM
I can't view anything on YouTube because of the flash player, although it tells me I have the latest version as well as the latest version of Java :(

Daniellesmama
09-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Too funny! But they say it like being addicted is a bad thing. What's up with that??! *tongue

kcmcd
09-15-2006, 01:03 PM
*snicker*

Okay, so my table is clean - but ask me about my harddrive. lol