PDA

View Full Version : All I Want For Christmas....

Debra
11-28-2006, 07:27 AM
I know, we're all the adults here, we're all shopping for everyone else, yep, yep, yep... but just for a second let's ponder what we really want for Christmas...

So, let's sit on Santa's lap, just for a moment *wink

Hmmm, well Santa... I really want more time to scrap, peace and quiet and a layout published in Simple Scrapbooks *woot *woot

What about YOU... Whatchoo Want For Christmas, 2006?

Edited to say: Of course we all want our families and loved ones safe, world peace and an end to sickness and pain in the world. Those kinda go without saying :)

beany
11-28-2006, 08:21 AM
i AM getting my joint b'day & Christmas present - Fuji Finepix S9500 Camera. And i can't wait!!*biggrin I dont want anything else!!

CrayonQueen
11-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Well I hope that Santa has been workin' out cause he's gonna need all his strength if *this* chickie is gonna be sitting on his lap......:lmao:

(Oh! BTW, at one of the malls in the area, they've got it to where after 5pm, the regular Santa gets moved to a different location in the mall, and a "hunky" Santa sits and the ladies can sit on his lap and get their picture taken with him, for the male veiwing pleasure they also have the "candy cane girls")

ANYway, I have to agree with Deb, peace and quiet and more time to scrap are def. high on my gimme list, I also want a new swanky camera (don't know which one yet), and a new pair of docs. Mine have a hole in them :(

Phoenix
11-28-2006, 09:38 AM
I want a brand new computer with a (teragen HD) you know the big fast monster. I also want my own flash digi camera. I dont care what it is so long as it takes awesome photos. And I want a job. one that i been waiting for for a long long time!!

Oh and lots of money to pay for tutors for my kids!! no more teachers and schools would be good

Debra
11-28-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh Yeah.. I could go with a big fat new computer with tons of hd space and ram!

okblues
11-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Gosh, Santa's list is getting awful long here.*biggrin

I would love more time to scrap & design without interuptions. Not like that will happen any time soon, unless I auction off my kids & hubby & sell our farm. Hmm....no, better not.*:no

I got my dream desktop this year, so I can cross that off my list, so that leaves....

Wacom tablet
Upgrade to PSCS2
Illustrator
Wide Format Printer
More Lenses for my Rebel

Guess that's about it. And Santa, I really have been nice this year, despite what you've heard.*wink

twirlyjoy
11-28-2006, 12:52 PM
This is a really tricky one for me as I honestly don't know what I would like for Christmas!! My Dad has asked for suggestions and I honestly don't know!!

I got the new computer with the mega Ram and the external hard drive last year (bought with inheritence money, at Christmas-time, but not technically a Christmas present!!) I also got the decent scanner and fab photo printer. I've got a graphics tablet (not wacom ,but does the job!) and the fab camera I got for my birthday.

So, I guess a nice tidy house which manages to stay tidy despite 3 girls and myself living in it, and some scrapping time!! (Not sure these would be realistic from my dad but Santa might manage it!!)

Rebecca
11-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Canon EOS 1D I can dream can't I?

Debra
11-29-2006, 04:58 AM
Canon EOS 1D I can dream can't I?

Is that expensive? ... sounds like it is *wub

Daniellesmama
11-29-2006, 11:30 AM
Time, time, and more time! It seems that I never have enough time to do all the things that I want to do.

So Santa, I really need someone to clean my house, walk my dog, buy my groceries, and do my shopping. Please, please, please!!

Oh, and a second computer cause my hubby and I both have computer hobbies and it is so hard to share during the little time there is to do anything personal!

And, don't scare my dd anymore - I would dearly love a Santa pic with her for my scrapbook!! :)

Daniellesmama
11-29-2006, 11:32 AM
(Oh! BTW, at one of the malls in the area, they've got it to where after 5pm, the regular Santa gets moved to a different location in the mall, and a "hunky" Santa sits and the ladies can sit on his lap and get their picture taken with him, for the male veiwing pleasure they also have the "candy cane girls")

Hey, Patty - where do you live? I think I want to go shopping in your mall and visit Santa!!!

redring
12-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Mine is an long list. Seeing as We are an new married couple we are still missing lots of grown up things. Of course we have all the toys you could want. :)

I would like ...

An kitchen work top I saw at K-mart pic (http://images.kmart.com/assets/images/product/alt2/large/9990000076447911_alt2.jpg) ( it was beautifull!!)

I would also like one of those Tblet laptops. so i can take my scraping with me. pic (http://www.gateway.com/products/gconfig/prodhmseries.asp?seg=hm&gcseries=CX210&clv=Img)

I would also like to have our projecter set up so I can watch my anime on an big screen. Movies also.

A washer and dryer

Those silicon cookware and cookie sheet liners.

More time for everything.

organizeing suplies, baskets, shelves, a new desk.....
My craft area is an mess for lack of places to put things.

and the list gos on. LOL!!

Hey, Patty - where do you live? I think I want to go shopping in your mall and visit Santa!!!
really ! can we all just take an field trip???