PDA

View Full Version : Missing everyone

redring
11-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Hello all. I am still alive.
Barly. been too busey to stop by. :( much less scrap. So sad. Just wanted to let everyone know im still alive and I miss chating with you all. Deb, you are on my list. I am missing all these beautifull daily freebies! I dl todays and its gourgus! I Get my wisdomes cut out the 8th so maybe if I cant make some time befor then ill be able to hang out some. onsetly im hopeing I dont have to miss much work though. See everyone when I can!!

HollyS
11-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Hang in there...we'll be here when you can visit again! Hope you aren't in too much pain with your teeth!

okblues
11-27-2006, 05:07 AM
I'll be thinking of you. Those wisdom teeth can be brutal. We'll be here when you return.

Debra
11-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Hi Red :hi:! Glad to see you around...if for only a second... Sounds like you are way busy, hope things slow down for you soon and getting those wisdom teeth pulled, you so have my sympathy:head_hurts_kr:! Don't worry, they say it's certainly not as bad as it use to be :) I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you soon ! :gogo: :gogo: :gogo:

Daniellesmama
11-27-2006, 06:34 AM
I had my wisdom teeth pulled this summer, so I feel for you!! Just eat what you can and take pain killers when needed. it does get better!