PDA

View Full Version : Happy National Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

HollyS
11-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok, in my time zone, we are about an hour away of it being the first ever National Digital Scrapbooking Day! So just was bursting to wish our community a very happy day and let you know the things going on to celebrate it! (Pssst, I used the November collab kit (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=1065)to make this)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/images/ndsd2007.jpg

emst
11-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Love it Holly and I love the November Collab Kit, awesome papers and elements, the GDS Designers have outdone themselves again.

Sexy__Eyes
11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Great collab kit...Ill be shopping this weekend.

ScrapShana
11-02-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm so excited about the challenges and games set for NDSD!!! Dunno if I'll get any sleep tonight! LOL

twirlyjoy
11-03-2007, 02:43 AM
wooohoo!!! Have a great NDSD everyone!!!

gigichet
11-03-2007, 05:38 AM
Yippee Skippee.....finally the "big" day is here and what better way to celebrate it then with a sale. :vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei::vb_chirolp_iei:

Awesome Collab kit for this month love all of the papers and elements in it...the GDS designers are the BEST...

babyofmine
11-03-2007, 09:32 AM
The store is going wonky! :laugh: I guess because everyone's shopping. :D The prices keep changing from normal to 30% off, to normal. :D

Sexy__Eyes
11-03-2007, 09:42 AM
The store is going wonky! :laugh: I guess because everyone's shopping. :D The prices keep changing from normal to 30% off, to normal. :D

I cant even get in there...long line...worse that the day after Thanksgiving shopping!!!

twirlyjoy
11-03-2007, 10:03 AM
I cant even get in there...long line...worse that the day after Thanksgiving shopping!!!

Its not only you - everyone seems to be having the same problems!!! I am sure it is being worked on as I type - I hope so, cos I wanna buy my complete wish list whilst its on sale!!!

HollyS
11-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Yes, of all days our store is not cooperating with us. I'm working on resolving the slowness and also the pricing not reflecting the sale consistently. We'll be extending the sale as a result so for the moment, just set aside doing any shopping until I let everyone know it's ok.