PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha Gonna Be For Halloween?

Debra
10-30-2006, 05:57 AM
Well, I'm always a witch.. hehe!

But Hannah's gonna be a Princess/Witch.*rolleyes .. she has the beautiful costume with the witchy hat and broom..such a silly girl.. I'll have pics later today *yes

What about you and your munchkins?

Daniellesmama
10-30-2006, 06:29 AM
No costume for me, but my dd will be either a purple dino or a pink poodle - depends on her mood, I guess!

redring
10-30-2006, 06:51 AM
No kids yet. We did dress up though. :) tons of fun! I was Lulu from final fantisy game. And my husbend was An soul reaver from the anime bleach. Ya know I just realised we swiched obsesions. I am the anime fan and he is the video game addict. LOL! Ill do an lo on halloween soon.

sarah87
10-30-2006, 07:14 AM
nothing
i don't do st special tomorow evening ;) in germany we do not "celebrate" halloween.
a great & spooky night to you :)
but in a few weeks we have a celebration i think you don't have

okblues
10-30-2006, 11:45 AM
nothing
i don't do st special tomorow evening ;) in germany we do not "celebrate" halloween.
a great & spooky night to you :)
but in a few weeks we have a celebration i think you don't have

What do you celebrate in a few weeks??

Our family doesn't really celebrate Halloween. We had a fall festival with church Saturday, but no costumes. Just some great food and lot of fun. This year was a treasure hunt theme.

Debra
10-30-2006, 01:07 PM
OH Sarah.. you have my curiosity going.. so.. ???

Debra
10-30-2006, 01:07 PM
No costume for me, but my dd will be either a purple dino or a pink poodle - depends on her mood, I guess!

Isn't that the truth!!

Phoenix
10-30-2006, 01:46 PM
I wont be celebrating Halloween... my doors will be locked tonight so i dont get visitors coz i wont have any lollies to give... and Im scroogy anyway. My son isnt allowed to go trick or treating coz he's been naughty and my daughter... well i dont think she will be going either.. i think she thinks shes too old for that stuff.. @ 12 years?? hehe so yeah... its not really a big thing here in nz either.. but I might change my mind later and buy some lollies and I will tell the kids that call in that they only get a treat if I get to take a photo of them hehe

sarah87
10-31-2006, 04:07 AM
;)

we celebrate "st. martin". he was a soldat who divvy his coat with a poor man.
children go from house to house or shops with a lantern and sing and then they get sweets (like on halloween) :)

i thnink it's a bit similar to halloween

Phoenix
10-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Oh cool... At least its for a better cause than halloween lol

Xaria
10-31-2006, 09:02 PM
We have guy fawkes night this weekend. I dont know if we celebrate that someone failed to blow up the british parliment, but personally I work on the theory that at least he tried.

I will try to take some decent photos of the fireworks. If I take enough, some must turn out, right?