PDA

View Full Version : Are We Ready For Some Football?!!

Debra
09-09-2007, 07:59 AM
Yes I'm a girl... Yes I'm a digi-scrap-aholic...

But I'm also a FOOTBALL FAN!!

Any Other Football fans in the house?

I got one thing to say...errr.. 2 things to say...

GO REDSKINS!! :gogo::gogo:

I'm so happy and excited football season has started!!*woot

ABitDaffy
09-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Not me - I'm a basketball fan here. But my husband is a huge Alabama fan and it seems to have rubbed off on Gracie. Now, the thing I need to tell you about my husband is that quiet is not in his vocabulary. He gets very animated when he's watching and when ever there's a touchdown run, he hollers, "Go Boy! Go Boy! Go Boy!" It's so funny when Gracie does the same thing - she jumps up and down and hollers and flails her arms around and hollers - "Go Boy! Go Boy!" the thing is, she usually does it at the completely wrong time, but we just end up laughing and laughing at her. One of the first things she learned to say was "Roll Tide"

HollyS
09-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Go Redskins!

Debra
09-09-2007, 10:24 AM
LOL.. Daf.. nothing like the kids cheering too!!

jdsmom92
09-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Go Bears - This Year We Win The Super Bowl!!

Debra
09-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Go Bears - This Year We Win The Super Bowl!!

LOL.. Well We'll see about that! :biggrin:

Maisie
09-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Yea!!! Skins!!
We won in OT!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!

Debra
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Yea!!! Skins!!
We won in OT!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!

Yaaaay!!! Always trying to give us a heart attack though in the last 2 minutes...

So Funny Mary... you're a Skins fan too and not one of those Raven's Fans :vb_chirolp_iei:

We have more in common all the time! :laugh:

cyndiem
09-09-2007, 04:12 PM
GO SEAHAWKS!!!! woooo hooooo!!!!!

Laurel
09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Hubby is watching it now :wink:

BTW any football kits out there? My sons play pop warner football, but it is hard to find a kit for that.

lillypug34
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
GO PATRIOTS!! Gotta wait for the Red Sox to win the world series 1st tho ...

Pahina722
09-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Go 'Noles! (Doing the tomahawk chop at the same time!) I realize that Florida State doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hades this year, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Actually, it's my DH who is the big FSU fan (his alma mater), but by default, I have to be one as well. Like Daffy's hubby, mine is LOUD, too--usually screaming at the players when they do something stupid. And our nine-year-old has taken to chastising him every time he cusses. "Daddy, you said the D-word! That's bad for you." Oh, and the dog cowers as well. It's just a barrel of laughs during gameday at my house.

alfenner
09-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra
09-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Go 'Noles! (Doing the tomahawk chop at the same time!) I realize that Florida State doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hades this year, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Actually, it's my DH who is the big FSU fan (his alma mater), but by default, I have to be one as well. Like Daffy's hubby, mine is LOUD, too--usually screaming at the players when they do something stupid. And our nine-year-old has taken to chastising him every time he cusses. "Daddy, you said the D-word! That's bad for you." Oh, and the dog cowers as well. It's just a barrel of laughs during gameday at my house.

Oh You and Holly should talk.. you have more in common than you know!! hehe!

Love4Scrap
09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Ok!~ I will most likely get KICKED OFF the site NOW , but , you asked , so I gotta Confess, my "Other" Love !!!!!!

Yes , its Sad!~ I do have a WONDERFUL HUSBAND ,but there is the BEST still out there........... lol...lol...lol... Ok !~ fantasy's OVER , but the LOVE of Football isn't , yes!~ a girl and Football!!!!! , but thats the way that things are in the house here!!! and that love would be . none other than the

"DALLAS COWBOYS"!!!!

Now that was NOT to hard to fiqure out was it... Texas !!! what would I Love More than the hubby!!!!? lol...lol...lol...lol...

Debra
09-11-2007, 05:00 AM
Ok!~ I will most likely get KICKED OFF the site NOW , but , you asked , so I gotta Confess, my "Other" Love !!!!!!

Yes , its Sad!~ I do have a WONDERFUL HUSBAND ,but there is the BEST still out there........... lol...lol...lol... Ok !~ fantasy's OVER , but the LOVE of Football isn't , yes!~ a girl and Football!!!!! , but thats the way that things are in the house here!!! and that love would be . none other than the

"DALLAS COWBOYS"!!!!

Now that was NOT to hard to fiqure out was it... Texas !!! what would I Love More than the hubby!!!!? lol...lol...lol...lol...

Dallas Cowboys!!!!? :twitcy: You and I can be quite the rivals then this year... :twitcy:

I think we're both 1/0 already!! Didn't you guys beat the Giants? I know when I saw it you all were winning...

BobbieB
12-28-2007, 08:57 AM
I was scrolling the forum lol
I had to bring this back to the top

College Football....Go LSU Go LSU ---defaintely gonna win the National Championship. No conference can compete with SEC Speed Woot woot.
and I'm an Auburn fan to . every game of the year but the Auburn LSU Game.
Make my house interesting..I'm in Alabama its Alabama and Auburn football 365 days in this state.

Pro Football?

Gooooo Dallas Cowboys. Woohooo..
I know I should like the Saints but man I hate the Saints lol

Believe it or not I'm more into College Basketball (North Carolina) and Pro Baseball (Atlanta BraveS)

Rae's World
12-28-2007, 09:31 AM
CHARGER FANS here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra
12-28-2007, 09:43 AM
I was scrolling the forum lol
I had to bring this back to the top

College Football....Go LSU Go LSU ---defaintely gonna win the National Championship. No conference can compete with SEC Speed Woot woot.
and I'm an Auburn fan to . every game of the year but the Auburn LSU Game.
Make my house interesting..I'm in Alabama its Alabama and Auburn football 365 days in this state.

Pro Football?

Gooooo Dallas Cowboys. Woohooo..
I know I should like the Saints but man I hate the Saints lol

Believe it or not I'm more into College Basketball (North Carolina) and Pro Baseball (Atlanta BraveS)

He He!! You and I'll talk after Sunday!!!! :lmao:

BobbieB
12-28-2007, 11:22 AM
yea prolly..
My fiancee keeps telling me how Dallas is going to lose..yada yada yada
he's a Falcons Fan and a Tennessee Fan