PDA

View Full Version : Love4scrap Is Back !`

Love4Scrap
07-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Hello Everyone, :wink:

I wanted to let you know that I am back, and that I THANK YOU ALL for the well wishes and prayers that I recieved while Off, I just read them ALL and CAN NOT Thank You Enough.....They are very much appreicated

My Friend Amy was a God sent to help with what I couldn't and really being another MOM here when the kids needed the Extra Help!~

We are back in the house as Of Tonight , Not thru with the Construction of things yet, but what We needed to be out of here for, is NOW taken care of...

The House is MAJOR wreck, but I will get to it as My nevers :confused1: and time will let me...

I am sure that some of you have heard of the STORMS AND RAIN THAT ARE HERE IN TEXAS ... SADLY WE ARE APART OF SOME OF THAT MESS!!!,so the process of getting whats needed done to FINISH THE HOUSE has been put ahold to a point , slowed down I should say !!! Family members,and Friends Homes have been flooded,and We are needed there !!!!

We are VERY Lucky that We have not flooded here , thats the LAST THING THAT I NEED !!!, But My Poor Husband has to work in the town that is Flooded ... He works in Wichita Falls , Texas and thats about 18 miles from here. They have Flooding EVERYWHERE !!!!:no::no: Luckly he gets to both jobs , but EVERY DAY there is a NEW FLOODED AREA!!!:no::no: and it makes it harder to get to work, as a NEW route is needed and not that easy to find .. YIKES !!!:eek1

During the past few days, as each day passes and more rain, We as Adults see the danger and become more alert to what the water can do in a matter of Sec..., but not Children..

The Construction Crew Foreman was going over the options that We had the day that it started to FLOOD IN AREAS AROUND THE COUNTY!~ ,and one of My Twin Daughters had told him that "people in Heaven sure can cry ALOT OF TEARS "...:bigeyes:

He looked at me and then down at her, as he caught hiself from saying any thing else that would have scared her.. He bent down and said" young Lady, they can", SHE REPLIED THATS "OK" THOUGH.."THEY ARE "HAPPY TEARS"... NOW, thats a "Kodak" Moment as we say !!!,She made Us ALL forget the Problems that We faced that day, and We got thru it all with out the stress that we had been feeling just sec. earlier !~

Ok!` enough grabbling here !!! I AM BACK , SO I BETTER GO RUSSLE UP A FEW SCRAPS AND GET THOSE PAGES DONE HUH?...OH !`, AND ALL THOSE COMMENTS LEFT !~

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY GDS FRIENDS FOR EVERYTHING :party1::party1::party1::party1::party1::party1::p arty1::party1::party1::party1::party1:

CAN'T DO IT WITH OUT FRIENDS LIKE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yvonnew
07-01-2007, 10:36 PM
It is nice to have you back.... Missed your layouts.

twirlyjoy
07-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Great to have you back - hoping you will be back to normal soon :)

KattyZak
07-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Welcome back. That is so tragic about all the floods in TX. Hopefully this will all pass soon.

babyofmine
07-02-2007, 10:29 AM
welcome back! I hope you can stay dry. :)

Love4Scrap
07-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Thank you Ladies !` Great to be back, and So Far we have been dryer than the rest of the county,and at that else where in Texas !~ We had more rains today and that was NOT GOOD , but We are as I said better than the rest of the county...

I WILL TRY TO GET A FEW THING POSTED OVER THE WEEKEND ... I WANNA BE OFF THE PUTER THRU THE HOLIDAY , TO BE WITH THE KIDS AND HUBBY... IT WILL BE THE 1ST TIME SINCE THE COLLASPE THAT WE WERE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY...

THANKS A MILLION TO YOU ALL... GOD BLESS FROM TEXAS !!!!

yin
07-05-2007, 06:56 AM
Oh wow, you've had a lot to deal with!! So glad the worse is over, and things are picking back up. Take care, and good to know you're back!