PDA

View Full Version : Chat tonight?

tborntreger
06-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Are we all still on for Brandi's chat tonight?

Helen
06-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Don't know - did you ever get your layouts back up in the gallery?
I see that the DD is still not up today, and haven't seen much action in the forum - maybe they are still working on whatever issues they had earlier.

Will have to wait to see what Brandi says?

babydoe
06-28-2007, 02:27 PM
I didn't know about a chat tonight, but there is one on Thursday, July 5--PJ Party at 9 Eastern Time.

TraciJ
06-28-2007, 02:50 PM
YES!!! There is chat tonight ... site permitting!! As long as the site is up, the chat is ON!!!

griest
06-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey-can't make it to the chat but maybe you could remind everyone about the hero project--not much action there lately. Lots of sites have this going on and have had a great response. Let's show 'em that we have a great community of patriotic people here at GDS! And by the way---only 3 layouts for the hero QP exchange due the end of the month-so sad..:confused1:

Babette
06-28-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm here ....unless my cpu fan completely bites the dust ... found out today it's "special" and has to be ordered. So, as long as the pc allows me ...i'll be there .... errr ..... what time is it again? LOL

TraciJ
06-28-2007, 03:40 PM
9PM Your time, Babette!! Hope to see ya there!!

tborntreger
06-28-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm planning on being at the chat.

Kim,
I just got the Hero kit today and i'm going to work on my QPs either tonight or tomorrow. I know there are only three QPs in the gallery and two are yours right? LOL

brandiwest
06-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Yes, chat is TONIGHT!!! 9PM EST........You will get the kit add-on...but I am afraid the full kit will not be in the store yet....:(

Who is gonna win the whole kit tonight?? Be there and it could be you!! :wink:

Helen
06-28-2007, 04:39 PM
I'll be at chat - if it's accessible. It should be - we're able to post here aren't we.

I have 2 pages coming for QP exchange - maybe we can get Holly to waive the maximum 2 page limit - and some of us could submit more than 2.

Also, ST - start thinking about 1 year anniversary - I think it's coming up in September - when we are on team. If 6 month anniversary was celebrated in March - then 1 year should be in Sept - right? We should start planning what we on the ST can do to help celebrate!

TraciJ
06-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Just a reminder to anyone who may be lurking around ... 15 minutes 'til chat time!!!

HollyS
06-29-2007, 05:42 AM
Miss Helen...I like your thinking girly! I'll wave the limit and will post accordingly over in that thread. And thanks for giving folks a heads up about when the 1year anniversary will be!