PDA

View Full Version : Posting Guidelines

Sparky4
06-18-2007, 06:08 PM
I have been searching the forums to see if there are any posting guidelines for this site, and I haven't been able to find any. Can someone post a link to such a thread if one exists? If not, what are the guidelines regarding referencing other sites, such as in forum posts, signatures, and gallery credits?

Thanks!

amyleigh1204
06-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I have been searching the forums to see if there are any posting guidelines for this site, and I haven't been able to find any. Can someone post a link to such a thread if one exists? If not, what are the guidelines regarding referencing other sites, such as in forum posts, signatures, and gallery credits?

Thanks!

Hi, Sparky! Glad to have you here!
You may customize your siggy, add blinkies, etc. If you are on a CT, you can add a non-clickable blinkie. In the gallery you may list your credits as you would anywhere else, but we do ask that you not link to other sites. If I left anything out I am sure more of our wonderful members will add to this thread. And, please, don't hesitate to ask questions, any time!

alfenner
06-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Amy's right! When you go to the Gallery homepage, you'll notice a little note under "Welcome to Our Gallery!" about linking..........

Glad to have you!!!

HollyS
06-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Thanks AmyLeigh & Amy for responding to this....that about sums it up!

Amanda
06-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Has this policy changed? I have been noticing off site linked blinkies?

Bright Eyes
08-28-2012, 12:28 PM
I was wondering that also applies to our blog sites in a siggy? Is it okay if they are clickable?