PDA

View Full Version : Back in action~

tborntreger
06-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I made it back from vacation. While exhausted, I still find myself my pouring every ounce of remaining energy into seeing what everyone has been up too! My my, you ladies have been so busy! I hope I can get caught up of all my comments!

So I just want to say Chicago is my new favorite city! I LOVED IT. It is the cleanest and friendliest city I've ever been too. Oh and easy to navigate! Just wanted to share that with you. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get back into the groove and get some pages done!!!!!! Glad to be back home and back here to GDS. I missed you all!

Theresa

griest
06-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Welcome back. I love Chicago too. My son lived there for a few years and we always enjoyed going to visit. I LOVE the navy pier. So cool!

alfenner
06-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Glad you made it back safe and sound, and that you had a wonderful time!

yin
06-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Welcome back too!! looks like lots of us were away on vacation, I do wish to visit some of the US cities sometime in my lifetime!

Maisie
06-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Welcome back!!!
I've driven through Chicago many times!
Usually during rush hour traffic!! LOL

KattyZak
06-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Never been there but I would so much like to hit Oprah's favorite thing show. =]
Its only a 6 hour drive from here.

twirlyjoy
06-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Glad you had a good time - great to have you back. Have nbever been to Chicago (or anywhere in America for that matter - although maybe seeing America from the Canadian side of Niagara Falls counts??!!) Anyway, may be one day!

Can't wait to see your LOs of all the pics you must have taken :)

TraciJ
06-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Hope you had a GREAT time Theresa .. and I'm sure you didn't miss us THAT much!! I'm sure that you were quite busy just being "away"!!
Would you believe that I've never been to Chicago either? I'm SO much a homebody :laugh: You'll never see vacation photos from me. I just don't go anywhere!

ckbymommy
06-19-2007, 12:36 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/welcome%20back/WelcomeBack.jpg