PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

alfenner
06-12-2007, 01:37 PM
I burned a bunch of stuff to disc and now I can't get that disc to function at all!!! Several kits were on this (thankfully no pages or pictures, whew!).........anyone know?!?!?

tborntreger
06-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Oh My. Ouch. I have no idea but I feel for you. I'll say a big prayer right now! I'm terrified of this happening!

alfenner
06-12-2007, 01:45 PM
OMGosh, I'm such a dork!!!!! I couldn't figure out why the heck it would keep reading empty......well, I had stuck an empty disc in so that I could burn more stuff but got sidetracked! lol.......the one I thought I had lost was safe and sound in my keeper.......lol.......PHEW!!!

Helen
06-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh NO! I don't know how quickly - I have a search and recover software that I have used - it might work - not sure. Maybe someone else here knows how! Hugs and prayers - you get it to work!

TraciJ
06-12-2007, 01:47 PM
OMGoodness Amy!! LOL ... I've DONE things like that too .. never posted about them ... but have done them :laugh:

alfenner
06-12-2007, 01:51 PM
OMGoodness Amy!! LOL ... I've DONE things like that too .. never posted about them ... but have done them :laugh:

I couldn't help it! I was really starting to panic! I did my usual disc recovery thing, and everything else I could think of! Oh well, now EVERYBODY knows I'm a goober!!!

tborntreger
06-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Cracking up! This sounds like something I would do! Glad it was nothing!

TraciJ
06-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Alf .. then you have to join in on our little crew ... we already have a dork, a geek (and something else that I can't remember) so we really could use a goober!!!

Helen
06-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Oh, you nitwit. Just kidding - :laugh:

I'm so glad for you that you figured it out before getting high blood pressure or something.

I've done the same thing - had a CD that wouldn't read and turned out it was a blank one. Phew is right.

All's well that ends well.

:vb_chirolp_iei:

ABitDaffy
06-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I can top this. A guy I work with kept telling me that the disk I gave him wouldn't run - turns out he was putting it in upside down. It had a label on it! Now keep in mind, this is supposed to be an IT guy!

I'm glad your disk wasn't really messed up!

Love4Scrap
06-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Omg!` You Guys I Am Still Laughing At You All!!!! Hey Amy, Or Is It "goober" Now ? I Know That The Panic Thing Was The Most Real It Can Get And How Awful It Can Be To Go Thru It!!!! , But By You Posting It And Then Telling Us Of The Update... You Broke The Ice On What Was A Stressful Day!!!! I Don't Know About Anyone Else ,bu I Know I Needed The Stress Breaker ... Glad That Things Are Back And Not Really Lost!!!

I Think That The Crew That Traci Is Speaking Of Goes Dork,geek,goober And Daffy....... Right?.lol...lol...lol...lol... I Loves Ya Daffy !`

Daffy !` You Needed The Guys Job @ Work Instead Of Him, He Sounds Like He Should Have Been An "intern'.lol...lol...lol... ,but At That A "label" Omg!!!!! Thats Bad!!!! I Would Have Laughed So Hard, They Might Have Fired Me!~ What You Say To The Guy? Anything?

alfenner
06-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I can top this. A guy I work with kept telling me that the disk I gave him wouldn't run - turns out he was putting it in upside down. It had a label on it! Now keep in mind, this is supposed to be an IT guy!

I'm glad your disk wasn't really messed up!

Oh my goodness!!! That's MUCH worse! LOL!

Thanks for looking me look better! hehe

Helen
06-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Thanks for looking me look better! hehe

I think you meant to say " thanks for MAKING me look better"

you're not having a good day here - I think you are still shook up!

:giggle: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :giggle:

Love4Scrap
06-12-2007, 08:13 PM
"Thanks for looking me look better! hehe"
YOU GUYS GOTTA STOP!~ I AM LAUGHING SO HARD IT HURTS!!!! I SAID IT ONCE I WILL SAY IT AGAIN YOU BROUGHT A REAL STRESS RELIEVIER!~ I HAVE TO AGREE WITH HELEN YOU ARE STILL SHOOK UP!, SO THAT HAS TO SAY THAT THE WHOLE THING WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR YOU ALF... WE ARE REALLY GLAD THAT IT WAS NOTHING!~ THANK THE LORD ON THAT ONE!~

OH !~ I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!` YOU CAN NEVER LOOK BAD HERE!!!! EVER!!!!! THERE IS TOOO MUCH LOVE,HUMOR, AND DOWN RIGHT SISTER HOOD HERE THAT WE ALL UNDESTAND EVERYTHING THAT COULD HAPPEN, EVEN IF IT HAS NOT HAPPENED TO US YET!!! WE ARE MOTHERS,SISTERS,JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD, SO WE KNOW THAT "THINGS' HAPPEN !!!!!! WE LOVES YA ALL THE SAME ALF!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! YOU MADE US LAUGH !` AND THAT WAS A WONDERFUL THING !!!