PDA

View Full Version : What's Everone Up to this Weekend?

Debra
10-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Things are quiet for me this weekend... Hannah's with her dad until 5:00 pm today so I'm headed to the grocery store and hoping to actually cook a "home cooked meal" tonight.... Tomorrow is church.

Just wondering what everyone else is up to?

twirlyjoy
10-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Its Saturday evening here now, and I have spent the day washing Emi's clothes that she brought back from her school trip this week - have never seen her with that much mud on her clothes!! But i guess that the dirtier you are at the end of the day, the better day you've had!!!

Tomorrow we are just staying at home pottering in the morning as the girls' Dad is away and so they won't be going to his, and then round to my dad's late afternoon for our Sunday roast!!

Phoenix
10-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Well. I have just woken up. it is sunday here and I am spose to be catching up with housework and then i can settle down to the computer and catch up with other stuff I am meant to be doing. I been soooo lazy since the kids been on holiday. They should be due back this week sometime so yeah its time to get myself back into the routine

beany
10-07-2006, 01:01 PM
I am in the same village as Joy so it is still evening! This morning we told the kids that their Great Grandad has died*:no Not the most fun thing i have ever done with them. They took it well bless 'em. Rachel went off for a quiet moment alone, Becky cried her heart out and David just cuddled Daddy quietly for a while. The worst thing is the funeral is the day after Rachels 11th birthday*worried
On a lighter note I have just got my youngest daughter back from a day out celebrating her mates 10th birthday -they went out in a pink limo for pizza!!*smile And my eldest DD and i just finished baking her birthday cake for next weekend ( i'll freeze it and decorate on friday!!).*wink Tomorow we will be shopping!

Debra
10-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Beany, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hate the thought of ever having to tell the kids things of this nature.. my heart really goes out to you.

The pink limo for pizza.. that sounds like loads of fun! Hope you got some pics!

Debra
10-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Well. I have just woken up. it is sunday here and I am spose to be catching up with housework and then i can settle down to the computer and catch up with other stuff I am meant to be doing. I been soooo lazy since the kids been on holiday. They should be due back this week sometime so yeah its time to get myself back into the routine

LOL.. you better get all the scrappin you want to do done, you know how hard it is when the kids get back! It's so funny, when the kids are gone, I have no motivation to get any housework chores done! Hope you're having better luck :)

Xaria
10-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Sunday evening here, finished sorting out the house. Got breakfast, lunch and dinner ready for tomorrow so only TV to watch tonight.