PDA

View Full Version : New Poll: When are You More Able to Scrap?

Debra
10-04-2006, 10:10 AM
When do you scrap more often?

Daniellesmama
10-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Definately after dd goes to bed - as long as dh doesn't complain that I am not spending any time with him! *wink

twirlyjoy
10-04-2006, 11:42 AM
I tend to scrap more and quicker during the day (although with Lucie, my youngest dd) at home so far this week, I haven't done hardly any at all!!! Even when the girls are in bed, I still half concentrate on listening out for them 'just in case'!!

beany
10-04-2006, 12:18 PM
normally after my youngest two are in bed, my eldest DD help me with kits and pics to use and we chat while creating. Real bonding time. She isnt keen on doing her own layouts but we do love to natter when i do mine!*yes

Debra
10-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Beany... that sounds like fun! I wish I had more people around who were interested in digi-scrapping to hang out with!

strawbry_wine
10-04-2006, 06:53 PM
I get to scrap ON THE JOB ; )))) either between horses or driving between appointments. thank goodness for laptops!! Usually, it's late afternoon when I actually scrap, and usually its photos I've taken that day. Early morning and late evening are for designing!

JaJue
10-04-2006, 11:37 PM
At the weekend. I'm a SAHM, but i have to get up early on weekdays, so i'm too tired in the evening. And during the day there is so much to do. *rolleyes
There is always a child that wants me to do this or that... *wink

kcmcd
10-05-2006, 07:25 PM
After C's bedtime, but also during his naps. lol. It just depends on the day and whether DH has a new game he wants to play on the computer.

Darn you, Battlefield 2142 and your free demo! The only reason I got the computer at all tonight is because there's an FSU football game on ESPN. lol