PDA

View Full Version : October Digi-Scrapper of the Month

Debra
10-02-2006, 07:51 AM
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/images/IlaMarie.jpgAnnouncing our First Featured Digi-Scrapper of the Month!
Please join us in giving a big Congratulations to IlaMarie. You can get to know a little more about her here in her GDS interview below. You can also check out her gallery HERE (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=21) where you can enjoy a look at her gorgeous layouts.

What program do you use?
Paint Shop Pro X

Do you work outside the home? If so what do you do?
I haven't had a 'real' job since my marriage in 1976. Stayed home and raised 3 awesome kiddies:~)

What's your all time favorite song?
Miracles by Marty Balin (Jefferson Starship)

What is your favorite subject to scrap?
Being relatively new to scrapping and not having a camera or many photos (yet) on the puter, that would be anything I can find that suits the kit! I do love vintage and stock photos, in addition to my darling grandsons.

What is your favorite technique?
Not sure just what that means, never thought about it really, but I do love grunge and blending things, so will incorporate that whenever possible. I love the 'altered' look, but haven't practiced much of it.

What is your favorite font?
Oooh fonts....this is hard, there are so many. I love all fonts, script ones and playful ones. At the moment, I guess I love Charade, Licorice, Mcgannahan and Ahoy September Rain.

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
The birth of each of my three babies. Each was magical!

If you could just one secret power, what would you like it to be?
The ability to fly. But then I suppose if I could do that, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. lol

What is your favorite movie?
Not much of a TV or movie watcher, and don't have a clear winner, but probably most memorable would be True Lies with Arnold S. I remember at that time it was just so entertaining.

What kind of music do you like?
Vintage Rock!

What is your favorite junk food?
C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E! However, I'm trying to behave, and only sample it monthly or so.

How did you find us?
Debra posted about the new store at DigiShopTalk Forums. I RAN right over! lol

Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Anywhere in the world would be good as long as I have my sweetheart by my side. We DO want to go on an Alaskan cruise someday. We had the most marvelous time traveling the Oregon coast a few years back. I covet returning there one of these days.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us?
Just that I adore the community you have created here, and am thrilled to be a part of it. Thank you!

Once again, thank you for this high honour, I am tickled to pieces!

JaJue
10-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Congratulations IlaMarie *smile
Now i would like to eat chocolate *rolleyes

twirlyjoy
10-02-2006, 11:30 AM
awesome!!! Congratulations :)

strawbry_wine
10-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Congrats IlaMarie!! You deserve this!! I'm glad we got the chance to get to know you better through your interview--chocolate and babies and traveling, you're my kind of gal ; ))

kcmcd
10-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Congrats IlaMarie!! :)

Phoenix
10-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Congratulations Ila!! You deserve this. Im glad that I know a little more about you now hehehe. Good on ya

Hugs

Daniellesmama
10-03-2006, 11:45 AM
Congrats Ila!

jen10510
10-11-2006, 04:37 AM
congrats! Nice to find out more about you!

browneyedgrl81
10-12-2006, 01:45 AM
Congrats!! *smile