PDA

View Full Version : What do you do in your free time?

chrisssteeven
02-25-2010, 01:06 AM
Hi!

What do you do in your free time?

In my free time, I play video games, play sports, watch movies and listen music. Some times I go for shopping.

Randje
02-25-2010, 02:59 AM
Ehmmm free time. I think I know the concept. I think I had some of that a few years back... :wub1:
But seriously, I love photography, cooking, I love going to the gym (though it has been a few weeks back :twitcy:) and of course I love digiscrapping.

landofoz
02-25-2010, 03:01 AM
I dont have any ! i am on the pc 24 X7 will thats what it seems like. I have time for cleaning, some cooking ,playing cards once a week. I dont get any time for my knitting.....Once a month we take turns with our neighbours so we went for a BBQ. But as long as i am happy, Children and grandchildren all grown up

Debra
02-25-2010, 03:44 AM
Free time... ?? What in the world is that?! :dontknow:

.... (where is that smiley where the eyes go big and then she falls backwards?! - I need that one) :vollkommenauf:

michellemomof3
02-25-2010, 05:09 AM
What's free time??! Is that the time when I take one of the kids to soccer/basketball/dance practice? Or when I have to do laundry/dishes/clean the bathroom? I guess my "free" time is usually spent reading or playing with the kids. About once a week I might get to play a game on the computer or watch a little TV. Luckily, my job is not so busy so I can do my scrapping at work or else you'd never hear from me, LOL!!

webdesignmom
02-25-2010, 08:55 AM
I am a computer junkie and I love to cook.

agarzaldynrd
02-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Well, I try very hard to leave my work at school but sometimes it just follows along!!! So when I do have some time, I like to shop and digi-scrap. That really takes up most of my free time because it helps me relax.

ATWIGO
02-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Like the others say... Free Time????

Between work and all the OT I do... (right now I am on 10 days in a row and have 15 shifts in there) there is little "me time".

When I do have free time, it is spent cleaning the house, cooking, grocery shopping, laundry, etc....

IF there is any time after that, a long hot soak in the bubble bath, than digiscrapping, photography, baking, hiking and traveling.

I can't wait for retirement!

hollandnancy
02-25-2010, 03:34 PM
you mean besides scrapbooking of course? Sorry, nancy, retirement doesn't get any less busy I'm afraid. I like all kinds of word puzzles when I have free time.

jhyll
02-25-2010, 10:22 PM
I spend a lot of time on my pc then I am an avid reader. Do a lot of photography, love shopping and of course my fur babies. I used to do a lot of cross stitch but that seems to have fallen a bit by the way side at the moment..............must get back to it. I am half way through one which will eventually be a set of 4.

donakat
02-25-2010, 11:46 PM
That sounds like me, Jhyll, I have a cross stitch that I've been working on for several years, an afghan in progress, 2 quilts in progress, and here I am digiscrapping all day!!

Scrappinsass
02-26-2010, 12:30 AM
For me (retired) it also depends on what season it is. If it's fall/winter, I drag out my crocheting and get busy making afgans. It's handy cause it keeps my legs warm at the same time LOL. I also have some Eva Rosenstand cross stitch kits that I bought in Denmark in 1977 which I haven't started yet!!!. All year round I love gardening (it never stops here) and reading and making paper greeting cards and now.... I love digi~scrapping! When I can fit it in.. I clean the house LOL... I'm also active in the local camera club. Apart from that, the only other activity is visiting my family in Canada which I've been fortunate enough to do quite often since I've been here. :biggrin:

dylabel
02-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Free time?? What is that? Oh wait, I know! The few minutes that I get alone that don't include wiping something or someone, picking up a million things that DON'T belong to me, I think you get where I am going with this:)

I am at my computer most of the day...I enjoy playing games (POGO) and of course scrapping and designing...I am an avid tv viewer, love the news and the weather channel - call me square - I don't mind.

OH - napping! I love napping in my free time but most times I fall asleep I wake up with toys covering me or strange markings on my arms and/or legs due to the little Picasso's of the house:)