11-20-2009, 07:55 PM
does anyone have one?

i downloaded a free game app for my dd to play
touchpets
it is like having a "virtual" dog to care for
she loves it
i just figured out how to have play dates
my dd is going to be thrilled to play with other dogs now
i must admit i have wasted some time getting her the points to buy things for her career -- she is a rescue dog

the thing is totally cool
but it does keep her happy in the car and in the drop off line at school

britnkaysmemaw2
11-21-2009, 10:49 AM
How cool. I really need to check out some of the new apps. I haven't downloaded any for my phone for awhile now. I do love my Iphone though!

twirlyjoy
11-22-2009, 01:37 AM
I absolutely LOVE my iphone - don't know how I lived without it!!!

We have lots of games - mainly free ones, although I did pay for a times tables game for Lucie to get her practising them - not sure how she can be in top set Maths and not know them all off pat - think it has something to do with the fact they don't teach them by rote any more!

Sorry, got side-tracked!!

My most exciting app is the one I am downloading now - Coolibah - the digital scrapbooking one!! Am so excited to be able to try it out - should help while away the times I am sat watching swimming and dance classes!!!

elenasworld
11-22-2009, 06:22 AM
Oh wow you got Coolibah!
that is exciting.
I was trying to see the different kits too, but had no luck

did you know that there is a free PS for iphones app?
I snagged it while it was free, but I haven't used it much
I let Elena use the phone in the car to keep her occupied and when I come home I have hundreds of photos of the street, the men working, her feet, the back of my head, the window -- it is funny.

would love to hear if you like coolibah
i think it is such a neat idea too

britnkaysmemaw2
11-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Free PS for the iphone. Gotta check that out. Is it at the Adobe site?

Haven't heard of Coolibah, but will be checking it out for sure. I so need to get more techno savvy with my phone, lol.

elenasworld
11-22-2009, 09:01 AM
you just hit the apps button and do a search for photoshop
i am pretty sure you can take pictures from the PS or use one you taken just with the phone's camera

coolibah is a scrapping application made specifically for the phone
they lowered the price and give you one kit with the purchase
i dont know much else about it, but the pages I have seen with it are cute and i just wonder about printing them. i haven't been able to find that info anywhere yet

britnkaysmemaw2
11-22-2009, 09:14 AM
you just hit the apps button and do a search for photoshop
i am pretty sure you can take pictures from the PS or use one you taken just with the phone's camera

coolibah is a scrapping application made specifically for the phone
they lowered the price and give you one kit with the purchase
i dont know much else about it, but the pages I have seen with it are cute and i just wonder about printing them. i haven't been able to find that info anywhere yet

Thanks, you have to keep me up to date on this stuff,lol. I just downloaded the PS. Guess I will check out the Coolibah.