PDA

View Full Version : Prayers!

SparkysGirl
11-18-2009, 06:12 AM
Hi All,

I haven't been as active the past couple of weeks, because I am going through some health issues. Scheduled doctor's appointments for today and tomorrow have had me preoccupied to the point that I have had difficulty concentrating on scrapping. I've done some ... but, each layout has been a struggle. I'm so sorry that I haven't been out in the gallery commenting on layouts by other folks ... I did a quick glance through this morning and there are some wonderful pages out there! So inspiring!

Please pray that my health issues will be resolved soon! I'd cherish knowing that I'm being lifted by others! I have full faith in my Heavenly Father ... and, I know I can do all things through Him! Sometimes, the answer to our prayers is not exactly what we want ... but His plan is far better than anything I could dream up! I am faithful about that ... my prayer is for courage when the waves of fear are washing over me ... and that He would be glorified in all things.

I miss you guys!!!

Lisa

christellevandyk
11-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Lisa, you'll be in my prayers and in my thoughts. Just stay strong!

Debra
11-18-2009, 07:38 AM
Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this difficulty. You are in my prayers and thoughts also.

Hugs!

irishgull
11-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Lisa, you are already in my thoughts, you'll be in my prayers too.
Rosie

j_camargo6
11-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Hugs, Lisa! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

daisydilly
11-18-2009, 07:49 AM
Hugs and prayers going your way.

tbcarter2002
11-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Lisa, you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

californiateri
11-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Lisa - sorry to hear you're having health issues. Just keep holding onto HIS hand - He'll get you thru this. Will be praying that He'll fill you so full of HIS peace that there will be no room for anxiety and that all of the tests will show nothing serious.

britnkaysmemaw2
11-18-2009, 09:30 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

donakat
11-18-2009, 09:38 AM
We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you, Lisa, and hoping it all goes well for you, whatever the results. I'm sure your family is a comfort to you during this difficult time, too.

scrappintwins
11-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Hugs Lisa! You will be in my thoughts sweetie.

twirlyjoy
11-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Will definitely be thinking of you and praying for you {{{hugs}}}

CGOOD
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Lisa, I hope everything goes well for you and this difficult time in your life passes soon. I will be praying for you.

Jen
11-18-2009, 11:31 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you I am sending huge strong hugs to you to help you through this difficult time

jhyll
11-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Hugs and prayers for you Lisa. All things are made possible through Him!

SparkysGirl
11-19-2009, 06:09 AM
I thought I'd check in and "occupy my mind" while I wait these last few minutes to leave for my doctor's appointment this morning. I'm nervous! But, reading through the sweet responses to my post and request for prayer just lifts my heart! Y'all are so sweet! I'm so blessed to have found this wonderful site and to have such sweet "virtual" friends! Please keep praying! I promise to keep you posted.

Thanks again for all your sweet posts. Each message touched my heart and means so much to me!

Darlene Currie
11-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Lisa, keep the faith. All will turn out as was meant to be. There are lots of people here sending you prayers, positive thoughts and excellent vibes. A great big "digital" hug goes out to you.

lazyscrapper
11-20-2009, 03:55 AM
You will be in my prayers. Just take it one day at a time and have faith HE will see you through this difficult time.

triciacurtis
11-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Hope you had some good news. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

SparkysGirl
11-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Please continue to pray for me! I have some additional tests being run this week. I likely won't know anything until my next doctor's appointment ... to follow up after the tests this week. That appointment is scheduled for 12/6. I'll keep you posted ... thanks so much for the encouragement from all!