PDA

View Full Version : 2-Pager Layouts

Doro
03-30-2007, 03:06 AM
I would like to ask you once whether your makes 2-Pager layouts (e.g. for printed photo books)? Here in Germany it is taken gladly, I can a photo book be also always printed!

Is how popular with you?

I manufacture Quickpages for double sides, here times an example:

http://shop.digital-scrapbook-art.com/images/girl_things_2pager.jpg
I manufacture these momentarily in the size of 4842x2421 pixel!

Such a thing times interesting it would be already times used for you, or their. Thanks already times for your answers, genuinly would interest me, how it is handled in different regions of the world?!

I hope it everything understood? * lol *:twitcy:

twirlyjoy
03-30-2007, 04:35 AM
I understand you perfectly!

In answer to your question, I personally love 2-page layouts, but find them quite hard to do 'from scratch'. So, quick pages like the example you show would be perfect for me!!

(I love the example you have shown - beautiful layout)

Andrea
03-30-2007, 09:20 PM
I have done two paged template layouts and they have been very popular, but I break them up into two pages so they can be printed a little easier and fit in a standard 12x12 album. I love your quick pages!

redring
03-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Mine are usually 8x8 or 8.5x11 and then printed as two pages that set side by side.
I have two in my gallery. I was thinking I should do them more often. 2 page los are sooo eye apealing!!

babydoe
03-31-2007, 07:29 AM
I really like 2 page LOs but I couldn't print it all in one piece. It would have to be 2 separate pages for me to use it. I also would prefer it in a template, rather than a QP. I like Quick Pages, but most of the time they have too much "frou frou" for me. In a template, I can use what I want, in the colors I want and get rid of the rest. Am I being too picky?

The 2 Pg LO I just uploaded to the gallery was done with a template.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3198&limit=recent

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3199&limit=recent

ckbymommy
03-31-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm with everyone else - I do use 2 page LO's - but since I have to print them seperately, it would be hard to print with a photo smack dab in the seam. Plus, it makes uploading harder - since 2-pagers in one post would look pretty small.

I am also not as big a fan of QP's because there is always something on them I would like to take off, or they are the wrong size, or whatever, LOL!! So layered templates might be a better seller?

redring
03-31-2007, 11:10 AM
I have some QPs that were saved with layers. So I can move and take away as I like. :) these are nice. My self I like the creatividy of Digi scraping, so im not much of an speed scraper. I love some of your templet los though. there creative! the placeing is verry nice. I think templets or QPs with layers are a better idea.

Doro
03-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Thus as I that read out, would interesting be Templates, which I separate however best into 2 parts!?:wink:

redring
04-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Seems to be the agreed upon idea. :) cant wait to see them!

missmissy
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I would like to ask you once whether your makes 2-Pager layouts (e.g. for printed photo books)? Here in Germany it is taken gladly, I can a photo book be also always printed!

Is how popular with you?

I manufacture Quickpages for double sides, here times an example:

http://shop.digital-scrapbook-art.com/images/girl_things_2pager.jpg
I manufacture these momentarily in the size of 4842x2421 pixel!

Such a thing times interesting it would be already times used for you, or their. Thanks already times for your answers, genuinly would interest me, how it is handled in different regions of the world?!

I hope it everything understood? * lol *:twitcy:

Yeah, creating 2 pages from scratch are just a pain in the butt.! I find quick pages very easy.. they're more like drag and drop!..

ScrapGrl
04-11-2007, 04:31 PM
I agree with the others. I like templates much more than QPs. I always feel "closer" to my LO when I can at least move things around and pick the patterns/elements. I also have to print mine out seperately so having a picture in the middle would make it hard to use.
I LOVE LOVE the one you posted though...so pretty!!