PDA

View Full Version : when do we get challenge bonuses?

coolboxuk
07-19-2009, 05:19 AM
Last month I took part in many of the challenges. It was my first time as I'm new. For a few I have got the promised bonuses but also quite a few not yet, half-way through the next month. When do they usually come in?

mosser77
07-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Each host sends out the bonuses for their individual challenge(s), so the distribution varies. Mid-month seems like a fair amount of time, but real life sometimes gets in the way :) I can help you out if you participated in and didn't receive one for the sketch challenge or desktop challenge. Otherwise, you might PM the challenge host and say pretty please:wink:

ETA: also double check to make sure you posted a link to your layout in the challenge forum and not just in the gallery

coolboxuk
07-19-2009, 08:29 AM
THanks for the tip. I got the template challenge ones and didn't do the desktop, but several others, some of which I received and some not. I'm pretty sure I've posted them all in the same way, but I will check...

HollyS
07-20-2009, 05:41 AM
We're terribly sorry abou this.

Can you please send me a PM with which challenges you did that you haven't received a bonus for? Thanks!