PDA

View Full Version : what was missing? hhmmmm

babyofmine
04-14-2009, 12:26 PM
I have been trying to be better about leaving programs running on the computer. As in, actually closing them, so that I can turn the computer off at night, or at least put it in sleep mode. As a result, I sometimes have to "resize" some programs when I turn them back on.
So when I started Mozilla Firefox today, I noticed that it looked weird. I was racking my brains, trying to figure it out, but I couldn't! So I was looking all over the place, trying to find what was missing. Then I went to my 2nd FF window, and that's when I noticed what was missing: the other tabs.
Yes, I had only 1 tab open and so I thought it looked like it was missing something important. :lmao:

donakat
04-14-2009, 01:10 PM
I know what you mean!:lmao: If there aren't at least 5 tabs open, and 3 apps open, I'm not doing enough multi-tasking!
Dona

purepixels
04-14-2009, 01:35 PM
If there aren't at least 5 tabs open, and 3 apps open, I'm not doing enough multi-tasking!

Hey, that sounds like me :eek:

Debra
04-14-2009, 01:50 PM
Julie!! Girl.. you are so funny... Ain't it the truth though!!! I wouldn't recognize my desktop without atleast 15 things running! *yes

elenasworld
04-14-2009, 02:43 PM
too funny!