PDA

View Full Version : Where to start

BobbieB
03-03-2007, 09:31 PM
I use psp 9 and I am really intersested in learning how to create layouts papers, embellishements and the like

I've been using psp for 6 or 7 years so I know my program as well as anyone can.

So can someone point me in a direction to start etc etc papers I can do easy but its everything else like ribbons(curly) and buttons and letters that are getting me.

Any help would be awesomely appreciated!

thanks
Kaela

ckbymommy
03-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Kaela,

There are tons of tutorials out in cyberspace. My suggestion would be to google for PSP tutorials.

If you have a question about a specific item you want to figure out, then google that specifically - "create an eyelet with PSP", or ask the specific question here and hopefully someone here can help :wink:.

missmissy
04-10-2007, 06:23 PM
I use psp 9 and I am really intersested in learning how to create layouts papers, embellishements and the like

I've been using psp for 6 or 7 years so I know my program as well as anyone can.

So can someone point me in a direction to start etc etc papers I can do easy but its everything else like ribbons(curly) and buttons and letters that are getting me.

Any help would be awesomely appreciated!

thanks
Kaela

First you can start on templates.. makes it easier for you to understand the concept of layering and stuff like that.. then once you are comfortable with it, you can move along to a different area... I enjoyed PSP so much specially when I have learned the brushes, filter and blending part.. they are sooo cool!.. :goodluck: