PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Debra
09-23-2006, 09:46 PM
What size paper do you scrap in? I scrap in 12 x 12 which is difficult with having to order the paper online (I buy direct from Epson). I just love the big size *biggrin

What about you? I see all these wonderful frames (was at Michael's Craft Store today) and I'm wondering if I should re-think my layout size to accommodate all the great framing choices I could have :)

twirlyjoy
09-24-2006, 02:36 AM
i scrap all of my LOs at 12 x 12 although I print them at 8x8 - am thinking that sometime I might get them printed at 12 x12 but that has yet to happen!!

strawbry_wine
09-24-2006, 05:04 AM
I use the 12x12 size. Hopefully, when we get moved in and settled I'll get a wide-format printer. But to print at home will certainly have to be cheaper than the $1.75 a 12x12 page I can get through a couple of online scrapbook page printers. I have resized to 8x8 pages and printed them but the journaling ended up smaller (harder to read) than I liked.

Once we get into our new house, I'll use a wall for permanent frames where I just rotate the latest scrapbook pages in and out of. There are several online inexpensive sources for 'em, but this one's the best, good selection, cheap prices (most are between $6-$10!!):

http://www.frameusa.com/scrapbok.htm